[Xmca-l] Re: Activity as Hyponym

Helena Worthen helenaworthen@gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 07:40:15 PST 2015

David, thank you for this!!! I was trying to interpret what Haydi wrote, because it seems packed with meaning. I got stuck on some of the statements that you expound, such as "And I don't mean : word ends , action begins ; no linear

>> advancement . through zigs and zags , heading towards will be the agenda."

I hope to hear what Haydi says about your interpretation.

Helena

Helena Worthen
helenaworthen@gmail.com