[Xmca-l] Re: Hyper-text

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 19:40:30 PST 2015

Mike,
It took me more than a minute to see what you mean. Nice! In listening to the podcast on how Alice in Wonderland came to be, I was reminded that Carroll (aka Dodgson) first told the story to a young girl, then wrote it up for her! Your metaphor reinforces my sense of the fractal nature of life and how it seems to us. Turtles all the way down. Deep.
Henry