[Xmca-l] Re: Erratic Marxists

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Feb 21 10:14:53 PST 2015

I'll let the marxists ideologues, whoever they are, speak for themselves.

I found Varolufakis's article interesting... both his (apparent)
forthrightness in
saying that tearing apart Europe with no plan is not a great plan for
improving
human life, and that is dangerous and especially this:

*nothing succeeds in reproducing itself better than a false sense of
entitlement*

Every professor with tenure, a house, and the absence of war in his/her
local neighborhood could do worse than to put that  thought on their
computer as a screensaver.
mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.