[Xmca-l] Re: The Twenty-seventh Man

Morten Nissen mn@edu.au.dk
Sun Feb 15 22:29:22 PST 2015

Dear xmca
I do think that all 3 volumes of Bloch's book have now been translated into English. And I don't know of any easy way in. Perhaps SCHAT scholars can appreciate especially the chapters where he discusses Marx' theses on Feuerbach. But Bloch's form of writing is very special, poetic, and demanding.
Best,
Morten

Morten Nissen
PhD, Dr. Psych.
Professor
Department of Education
Aarhus University
Tuborgvej 164<x-apple-data-detectors://0>
2400 Copenhagen<x-apple-data-detectors://0> NV

Tlf: +45 30282418<tel:+45%2030282418>
www.edu.au.dk/<x-apple-msg-load://EA90CF6E-E3C2-4513-9F1E-1798D3EDF929/www.edu.au.dk/>
[Beskrivelse: cid:image004.png@01CC31B2.EB3C2970]