[Xmca-l] Re: Elaborations on Nissen's Could Life Be...

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Sun Feb 15 17:02:20 PST 2015

Hi everyone,
I appreciate the emphasis on hope in this conversational thread.
Thanks for the PDF of Bloch's book Mike! Annalisa, there is
a book that we published in our series with Sense
that shows Bloch and Fromm's work in the context of the
Frankfurt School etc.
If anyone on the list would like to review this book send
me your address and I will mail you a copy. For a brief intro.......
https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/imagination-and-praxis/erich-fromms-revolutionary-hope/
*Robert*

--

*Robert Lake  Ed.D.*Associate Professor