[Xmca-l] Re: Elaborations on Nissen's Could Life Be...

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 15:46:49 PST 2015

A bit like monkeys smooching, I figure.  Its made up, by design.  I figured
I didn't need to find a real word.

It reminds me of this little piece of art (In Paris with you):
http://www.poetryarchive.org/poet/james-fenton

It seems a very clean expression to me.

Best,
Huw