[Xmca-l] Re: Margaret Archer

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Wed Feb 11 20:21:23 PST 2015

I have her "Structure, Agency and the Internal Conversation" which makes
on think of Vygotsky. But I think I'll order the one Paul recommends
too: " Culture and agency: the place of culture in social theory"
Another question: does she have a specific approach to historical research?
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/