[Xmca-l] Re: sense, meaning and inner aspect of word

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Tue Feb 10 16:49:50 PST 2015

That makes sense to me (pardon the pun). "You" is a good way
of explaining it.
I *must* study "Marxism and the Philosophy of Language"!
It makes a lot more sense to me that Vygotsky would be
appropriating Voloshinov than Paulhan or Shpet, quite
honestly. So, he was "edited out" was he?!

https://www.marxists.org/archive/voloshinov/1929/marxism-language.htm

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/