[Xmca-l] Re: Verismo and Kitsch

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 14:59:53 PST 2015

David,
Care to offer your opinion on jazz?
And then on Adorno's opinion on jazz?
Just curious since I know he is often taken to task for his position on
jazz (and I assume that this criticism is oversimplified at least a little
but I don't quite know how).
As for the rest, I wonder if Vygotsky has a Kantian notion of aesthetics or
if you see significant differences there?
And your post gave me a good smile (a real enough emotion) with all of its
visions of the good life...
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.