[Xmca-l] Re: Unreading Althusser

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Feb 7 20:53:45 PST 2015

I fear i cannot do as you ask, Annalisa.  My plate overfloweth and leaveth
garbage around as it is. Perhaps others are in a position to elaborate or
perhaps I was just being obscure. I think its an important topic.

This might be one of the places where some curating would help. A lot of
that discussion is in the MCA archive . Important documents include Andy's
defense of Vygotsky available on Academic .edu and probably in the XMCA
mail archive and Morten Nissen's article in Andy's book on projects that I
sent around recently but seems to have landed under eveyone's radar but
Greg's. Morten specifically points out this problem in the writings of
Scandanvian/Nordic activity theorists. Pulling that all together could be
quite informative.

mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.