[Xmca-l] Re: Reference data bases

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 12:53:23 PST 2015

I looked at the "defrosting" paper and I can't say I see anything
additional being proffered.  I'm sure there is still plenty to be gained in
careful tagging, clustering of tags and sharing them, though I'd expect
things to get rather messy once one begins to border upon conceptual
relations.  As I see it, the usefulness of a citation is also contingent
upon the conceptual appreciations of the citer -- the useful of citations
may change.

I think the educational news has got more going for it, so will put some
time into that.

Huw