[Xmca-l] Re: Thought and language as oscillating and pulsing [or not]

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 16:43:32 PST 2015

Mike,
“Entanglement” is a great construal of my mind most of the time. I so much appreciate the external scaffolding of my piece of intersubjectivity. I am grateful for what’s left of this fragile connection between “my" subjectivity and “my” objectivity. Hey I came up with an interesting blending/compound: Geriat-tickle: seniorly humorous.
Henry