[Xmca-l] Third Spaces as places of possibility. Adding Ardent's Voice

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 11:22:06 PST 2015

Some may be interested in this article that I read as exploring third
spaces, but did not use this term. However the focus is on creating "public
spaces" in which to express one's voice.

I will send one copy that is without my highlighting and the same copy with
my marginalized comments. The first copy is highlighted.

Third places as spaces of hybridity [both subjective, intersubjective, and
including material contexts] are being explored.
This article explores the "ethic" of expression and connects art and life.
This is a possible way to enact a life narrative but only a way [see
Charles Taylor on other versions of living ethical lives]

However, I believe the questions generated in this article are similar to
Kris and Zinchenko's explorations of third spaces

Larry