[Xmca-l] Re: Imagination

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 15 11:27:31 PST 2015

Just to go back to the text a little. It is true that she opens with
feelings of love for the human voice in the middle of horrible
circumstances.  "I love the lone human voice. It is my greatest love and
passion."

But she ends a creature of Belorussia, Ukraine, and Russian culture....

"But in this day and age it is difficult to talk of about love."

mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch