[Xmca-l] Re: The Place of REFUGE as expressing particular qualities

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 22:51:30 PST 2015

Larry,
I have read quickly through Ana’s article and imagined “concrete” connections with Mike’s work with the 5th Dimension and any ‘Zine project with young people. As well, with the work of Alfredo Jornet and Rolf Steier on gesture and boundary objects in a museum design project. (The Matter of Space: Bodily Performances and the Emergence of Boundary Objects During Multidisciplinary Design Meetings)
Does that make sense to you?
Henry