[Xmca-l] Re: Kant's Imagination

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Thu Dec 10 18:16:54 PST 2015

Annalisa, I'd really like to give you a brief explanation
rather than sending you a couple of links, but it is really
quite impossible to grasp the starting point of Hegel's
philosophy in this kind of exchange. You need to set aside a
couple of days, ideally find a couple of friends to join
you, and calmly and patiently works through, let's say, this
one:
https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/hegel/works/hl/hlbegin.htm
You may know what "San Diego is a city" means, but what does
"San Diego is" mean? The same as "xmca is" or "Annalisa is"
or "A unicorn is" - that's Being.
Hegel is responding to the question "With what must
Philosophy Begin?" Follow his argument.
And I *will not* respond to further questions about this
until at the very least you have studied the above chapter.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/