[Xmca-l] Re: Kant's Imagination

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 8 17:39:13 PST 2015

That seems like a lot of tying together, Larry. Crudely, the Enlightenment
grail of certain, rational, grounded knowledge used the strong sense of
representation as constituent of the grail.

Look what I stumbled over by checking the stanford encyclopedia of
philosophy

http://plato.stanford.edu/search/search?query=imagination+

Be careful when you go to that site. The clue is the little plus at the end
of the instruction.That  plus is entries on "imagination in xxxxx".

Seems like a great resources for this conversation.
mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch