[Xmca-l] Re: Hegel's imagination

Carol Macdonald carolmacdon@gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 07:00:47 PST 2015

Andy

I think probably not directly, because Juane Pascuel-Leone said that Piaget
refused to listen to Marxists who told him to put in a final stage called
dialectrical operations. So, if he did read Hegel, he would not have taken
him seriously. Perhaps the answer to that lies in the index of his later
books.

I hope that helps.

Carol

--