[Xmca-l] Re: Soviet Psychology Overview Article

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Dec 7 09:45:20 PST 2015

Yes, Huw.  I found that odd too. Perhaps it is the date? I also posted it
on a Russian site. It will be interesting to see what they have to say.

Yes, Larry, that is an amazing archive. I did not have time to peruse it.

mike