[Xmca-l] Re: Oliver Sacks

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 16:42:11 PDT 2015

Speaking of creativity, I just heard a radiolab episode that talks about
how Sacks dealt with writer's block for his first book. He told himself
that he would kill himself (literally) if he didn't finish the book within
a week.
Here is a link to the audio:
http://www.radiolab.org/story/117294-me-myself-and-muse/

(btw, I'm not proposing this as a solution for anyone, although it seemed
to work for him...)

Sadly,
greg

--