[Xmca-l] Re: Perezhivanie, again

Susan Davis s.davis@cqu.edu.au
Sat Aug 22 18:08:57 PDT 2015

Andy
If you haven’t yet you might want to take a look at Michael Michell’s PhD
thesis ‘Academic engagement and agency in multilingual middle year
classrooms’ as I think he may have done some of that work.

I just found it  online,
https://opus.lib.uts.edu.au/research/bitstream/handle/10453/21824/01front.p
df?sequence=1