[Xmca-l] Re: Hiroshima and us

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 17:54:13 PDT 2015

Hi All,
The same nation that produced and deployed the atomic bomb is also the birthplace of Michael Franti. I just went to one of his concerts yesterday evening in Santa Fe. I am finding more and more people, not least among my family, who find his songs, with their message of peace and justice, to be a tonic of hope and action in this crazy world. Any other Franti fans out there?
Henry