[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Address to UN Security Council

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Thu Apr 23 17:51:35 PDT 2015

Thanks for this, Mike!
Scott Atran is the best I have read on Foreign Fighters.
See also
http://artisresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Atran-Sheikh-G%C3%B3mez-PNAS-3-Dec-2104.pdf
and I completely agree with his conclusions as in the UN
address.
I read his approach as one step away from Activity Theory,
coming from a completely different direction.
See https://www.academia.edu/11822578/Something_worth_dying_for

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/