[Xmca-l] Re: Peter Smagorinsky's piece today for the Atlanta Journal Constitution

Helen Grimmett helen.grimmett@monash.edu
Thu Apr 23 16:01:57 PDT 2015

Inspiring stuff! Thanks Peter for writing it and for your explanation here
about the reasons behind it. And thanks Robert for sharing it with us.

Cheers,
Helen

Dr Helen Grimmett
Lecturer
Professional Experience Liaison - Primary
Faculty of Education,
Room 159, Building 902
Monash University, Berwick campus
Phone: 9904 7171

*New Book: *
The Practice of Teachers' Professional Development: A Cultural-Historical
Approach
<https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/professional-learning-1/the-practice-of-teachers-professional-development/>
Helen Grimmett (2014) Sense Publishers

<http://monash.edu.au/education/news/50-years/?utm_source=staff-email&utm_medium=email-signature&utm_campaign=50th>