[Xmca-l] Re: NYTimes.com: 1.5 Million Missing Black Men

Ulvi İçil ulvi.icil@gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:55:49 PDT 2015

Thank you very much Tom...It is nice to hear the inhumanity of capitalism,
that  human life will has to start yet...it is nice to hear intelligence
and cleverness in this situation of human society.

We have, in Istanbul/Turkey, millions of Syrian families now, app. 2
million, in metros, in metro stations, in streets, usually couples with 2
children in complete incapacity about what to do, how to survive. No
shelter, no food, absolutely nothing.

In newspapers, it reads that Syrian girls or women are bought at 5000
turkish liras (2500 usd) as second or third wives...

Down with capitalism!

Ulvi