[Xmca-l] Sorry I'm late!

Maisha Winn mtwinn@wisc.edu
Wed Apr 1 15:04:07 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,I am enjoying reading the thread of discussion and I apologize for getting back to you (see message I tried to post!). Just gave a talk at PennGSE and have more meetings but I will be back!

Thank you so much for engaging this work.

Warmly,
Maisha

--

Maisha T. Winn, Ph.D.
Susan J. Cellmer Chair in English Education

See Professor Winn's "Toward a Restorative English Education" http://dm.education.wisc.edu/mtwinn/intellcont/Winn_RTE13-1.pdf