[Xmca-l] Fwd: Assistant Professor position in Critical Literacy - Tufts University Department of Education

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Sep 27 12:48:52 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gravel, Brian <Brian.Gravel@tufts.edu>
Date: Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Subject: Assistant Professor position in Critical Literacy - Tufts
University Department of Education

 Hi friends and colleagues,

 I’m a member of the search committee at Tufts University for an Assistant
Professor in Critical Literacy. I’ve attached the position
description. Would you kindly pass this position announcement along to
potential candidates, and consider applying yourself if that is appropriate?

 We appreciate your help!

 Take care,

 Brian

     *Brian Gravel, Ph.D.*
Department of Education <http://ase.tufts.edu/education/>
Tufts University
Paige Hall
Medford, MA 02155
brian.gravel@tufts.edu
p. 617.627.4201
f. 617.627.3901

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch.