[Xmca-l] Re: The history of science fiction and imagined worlds

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 07:43:41 PDT 2014

Robert, Yes.
You passionately stated:
" the role of academia has been  to service the status quo, not challenge
it in the name of justice,
tradition, imagination, human welfare, the free play of the mind or
alternative visions of the future.

I will suggest that this may be an example of Andy's *developing*
a *concept* that requires joint *activity* to reawaken THIS *truth* [real
and imaginal].

The university must be *re-imagined* and the present trajectory
re-directed.  SENS: [sense and direction]
Larry