[Xmca-l] Re: FW: Special Issue in Th & Psy on Language and the Self

greg.a.thompson@gmail.com greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 07:48:25 PDT 2014

This looks fantastically interesting.
Anyone else interested in taking up an article or two for discussion?
Peter, do you have any suggestions as to which piece is most xmca relevant?
Greg

Sent from my iPhone