[Xmca-l] Re: CHAT Discourse

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 16 22:02:29 PDT 2014

If others agree, Andy, then it provides a context within which to make
judgments about the kind of enterprise CHAT has become, in its various
instantations, which are certainly multiple!

On the other hand, maybe I am just being dull, the problems have been
solved.
mike

--

Development and Evolution are both ... "processes of construction and re-
construction in which heterogeneous resources are contingently but more or