[Xmca-l] Re: looking for the collected works of L.S Vygotsky, Volumes as many available(?)

David Kellogg dkellogg60@gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 13:51:39 PDT 2014

Don't forget that ALL the volumes are available--in doc and in pdf, if
you can read Russian or if you know somebody who can help you
translate them:

 http://www.marxists.org/russkij/vygotsky/index.htm

The English volumes are quite indifferently translated in places
(Volume One is a disaster, Volume Three much better).

David Kellogg
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies