[Xmca-l] Re: Spinoza on xmca

Henry G. Shonerd III hshonerd@gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 07:34:30 PDT 2014

So this goes way back. I googled hermeneutics/hermes and the first line of my first hit was the following from Heidigger: "By a playful thinking that is more persuasive than the rigor of science." In a Marzano attachment you sent me, humor was associated with student engagement. The same thing applies to even this highfalutin' XMCA dialog, don't you think?