[Xmca-l] Re: mediate perception and direct perception

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 16:19:51 PDT 2014

Andy,
Were you able to read Larry's rather long email on Merleau-Ponty? esp. his
criticism of the "sensation fallacy"?
I ask b.c. it seems to resonate well with your ideas about sensation having
no meaning if it isn't mediated. Do you see connections?
I'm partly wondering b.c. I have heard others mention connections between
M-P and Vygotsky before but have never been able to see those connections
before...
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.