[Xmca-l] Re: mediate perception and direct perception

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Sep 14 20:26:32 PDT 2014

he, he, Huw!
For me, reduction, simplification and typology are the very problems
that need to be remedied by clarification! and I really don't think
obfuscation is ever helpful, generally being used to obscure the genesis
of phenomena. Distinction is not equal to separation.
I really don't know what you are referring to with product and history.
Perhaps you could explain?
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/