[Xmca-l] Re: Nate's new webpage on Vygotsky

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 10 14:27:50 PDT 2014

The paper Peg and I wrote which takes up scaffolding along with other
metaphors can be found at   http://lchc.ucsd.edu/Mike    current activity
for the future is the title.

mike

--

Development and Evolution are both ... "processes of construction and re-
construction in which heterogeneous resources are contingently but more or