[Xmca-l] Re: In defense of Vygotsky [[The fallacy of word-meaning]

Ed Wall ewall@umich.edu
Sun Oct 26 20:41:23 PDT 2014

Andy

     Basically you got it Andy although I thought it was problematic because all the students and the teacher didn't engage in discussion so as to share misconceptions and insights.

Ed