[Xmca-l] Re: In defense of Vygotsky [[The fallacy of word-meaning]

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Fri Oct 24 03:49:01 PDT 2014

I have to correct myself here: the phrase "all the basic characteristics
of ..." is a quote from Vygotsky, Ch. 1 of "Thinking and Speech" - one
of a number of formulations which Vygotsky uses. I do find though that
this particular formulation is one which has led to a lot of confusion.
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/