[Xmca-l] Re: In defense of Vygotsky [[The fallacy of word-meaning]

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Thu Oct 23 19:41:15 PDT 2014

Ed, Paul may quote me, but I actually know little about his work or
mathematics education itself.
But isn't he discussing a number of different proposals for a unit of
analysis for mathematics teaching, one of which is the one you refer to.
I take it that he is critically reviewing all such proposals before
making his own proposal.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/