[Xmca-l] Re: In defense of Vygotsky [[The fallacy of word-meaning]

Carol Macdonald carolmacdon@gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 23:57:56 PDT 2014

Andy

About those bees...I think there will be a mathematical modelling which is
to be developed of those.  That is, if the bees don't collapse as a species
and take us all into oblivion. Er, smile.

Carol

--
Carol A  Macdonald Ph D (Edin)
Developmental psycholinguist