[Xmca-l] Re: In defense of Vygotsky [Perezhivanie is a faulty circular construct]

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Wed Oct 22 22:03:23 PDT 2014

This continues and extends from my original post concerning Andy's breakdown of ANL vs. LSV.

There are about 8 points total... [copypasta is a starch of art]

3. [Perezhivanie is a faulty circular construct] (see original post below)

OK, I got it: ANL with his finger on the materialist scale, could not understand (possibly) the concept of perezhivanie as the UOA, or rather LSV's UOA, for the environment.

I say "possibly" because we cannot know how much of it is capitulation. ..or can we....?