[Xmca-l] Re: LSV versus ANL

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Tue Oct 21 08:57:14 PDT 2014

Hi Juan, Annalisa,

The relationship between LSV and Marx is certainly something that we have discussed here on xmca.  My own contribution includes a paper published a few years ago, which I would be happy to send to you:

Packer, M. J. (2008). Is Vygotsky relevant? Vygotsky’s Marxist psychology. Mind, Culture, and Activity, 15(1), 8-31.

Martin