[Xmca-l] Re: The mirror has two candles

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 12:06:20 PDT 2014

Larry,

Time shows up in the senses... and memory.

It might be an opportune moment to peek at Bateson's process-from diagrams
(pp. 194, 196):

http://philosophyofinformationandcommunication.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/bateson-gregory-mind-and-nature.pdf

Sfard (and others) also refer to history of reification of mathematical
concepts.

Best,
Huw