[Xmca-l] Re: units of analysis? LSV versus ANL

greg.a.thompson@gmail.com greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 20:23:07 PDT 2014

Huw,
have you ever been unable to remember a phone number until you reach for a phone and as soon as your fingers touch the keys you remember it?
Seems like the number was in your head/fingers/phone, not just your brain.
No?
Greg

Sent from my iPhone