[Xmca-l] Re: units of analysis? LSV versus ANL

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Fri Oct 17 14:11:49 PDT 2014

I see a difference, Huw. I just don't see the difference that the difference makes.  And ANL cannot be correct: for one thing, in various texts LSV writes about the character of consciousness in preverbal children, and of how consciousness  is transformed by the acquisition of language. This would hardly be possible if language were a necessary condition for consciousness.

Martin