[Xmca-l] Re: units of analysis?

Robyn Babaeff robyn.babaeff@monash.edu
Mon Oct 13 05:45:27 PDT 2014

Much appreciated Martin - this is feeling more visual, and now I am
wondering is it possible to interpret that the older child's emotive
drive/action of care  for his mother and younger sibling in its moment is
also connected a socially mediated aspect of cognition from somewhere/time
in his earlier years of perezhivanie for the 'how to' in his choosing/drive
for duty of care?

--
*Robyn Babaeff*