[Xmca-l] Re: units of analysis?

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sun Oct 12 17:09:39 PDT 2014

Hi Martin-- I believe that it helps a lot to understand the genesis of that
"expanded triangle." All of *Learning  by Expanding* is on the xmca server
(remember the google function on the lchc home page!). The immediately
relevant section is here, under the heading of "the evolution of activity."

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/mca/Paper/Engestrom/expanding/ch2.htm

mike

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 2:54 PM, Martin John Packer <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch.