[Xmca-l] Re: the activity of writing

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Oct 4 09:20:50 PDT 2014

OOOps!

I asked that people write to me personally and did not take care to respond
personally to request for the article that Martin asked for. My apologies
if I spamed people.

Could I ask again, please, politely, that people take the time to respond
personally to such requests when asked to do so?

thanks.
mike