[Xmca-l] Re: Zoya Kosmodemyanskaya

Ulvi İçil ulvi.icil@gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 11:50:24 PST 2014

Dear Annalisa, and Bella, and dear all,

Thank you very much for your responses and sorry for being late for a
response.

Here is a very valuable site established by Mike, a friend of Andy, I had
the great pleasure of being acquainted with Mike thanks to Andy. I think
Mike's effort is a very valuable one as regards making known Zoya's life
more.

http://gammacloud.org/features/zoya/

I really firmly believe that, questions as well as answers are really very
simple and modest.

And I emphasize that I am not after any political, militant verification or
justification of Zoya, but rather of the analysis of her 's objective life
development because, I observe that she is not a selfish girl, that when
her father is fatally ill, she goes to a doctor upon a total lack of any
adult to do so etc, so she is, as a  sensible child as his father says.

I compare her with children of our age who are reluctant to take one piece
of thing from here to there as a selfish child of current generation.
Beyond any political dimension, it seems to me that Zoya has a high sense
of responsibility, she prepares the meal  for herself and for her brother
because her mum and papa are coming late to home from wor.k

Further, she loses her father at age of 10 upon a sudden illness. A
difficult life indeed when compared today's middle classes children, most
of which do not sense such a responsibility.

At this point, I prefer rather to put the following simple question and I
look for it as Zoya does:

If we are after one big, common happiness for a whole humanity;

and if this humanity is divided into social classes;

and if these social classes are antagonistic classes;

THEN

Happiness should be a state of humanity in which dividedness into
antagonistic social classes must have been ceased, abolished,

or at least abolition of social classes must bue CATEGORICALLY  a
precondition for

a happiness for humanity.

So, we come to ONE  BIG, COMMON HAPPINESS FOR HUMANITY

which is not divided into social classes.

Which brings us to communism.

Isn't it?

I think it does absolutely.

Best,