[Xmca-l] Re: History(ies) of this discourse community and futures past

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sun Nov 30 11:10:41 PST 2014

Mea culpa if the design of the history page was misleading.  Thanks to Greg
for taking the extra time to track down right links and pointing out the
ambiguities of the webpage.

Seems like it's approprite to wait a couple of days to allow
those interested in the topic of the infrastructure for supporting useful
Discussion on XMCA to check it out.

More to come. 1000+ miles of driving in a few days time does nothing
increase clarity of finger tapping never mind productive ideas about
organizing discussion more effectively.
Mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch.