[Xmca-l] Re: Fate, Luck and Chance [boundary crossing & power]

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 14:07:25 PST 2014

My Peeps,
I have skipped over a lot of turns to read Annalisa’s (the latest as of this moment) to join Michael Gassman in wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving. I am guessing all cultures honor gratitude in some way or another, but it is our special American day of gratitude, warts and all. Thanksgiving and Yom Kippur—gratitude and forgiveness—are bookends for me. So, thank you for this chat and forgive me when I have mucked it up. Whoops!, David is on and I must finish preps for our feast. Thought we’d have a dozen; it has grown to 20! Yikes!
Henry